The FPC Preschool is one of the most acclaimed and highly rated preschools in the area - a perfect 5/5 online rating. We are committed to providing a loving, safe, and nurturing environment where each child will be encouraged to reach their full potential in all areas of development — emotionally, creatively, socially, physically, intellectually, and spiritually. We emphasize independent learning and kindergarten readiness. By using creative curriculum to encouraging self-motivated learning, we believe our preschool program builds a solid foundation for strong future academic success.
Our Curriculum is a wonderful combination of the widely praised Creative Curriculum and teacher-created curriculum. We follow the Florida Standards for Four Year Olds. This approach allows us to provide children with a variety of hands-on learning experiences that are developmentally appropriate and encourages each child’s individual interest, while adhering to our theory that children learn past through play and interaction.
- Low Teacher-Student classroom ratios
- Acknowledgement of the diversity in children
- Encouragement of each child’s individual interests
- Daily Chapel, weekly Bible story and focus verse, weekly family Chapel
- Nurturing the Fruits of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”