Looking for a cool place with cool students to hang out and discuss the important things in life? If you are in the 6th-12th grades, you have found it. Revolution Youth has it all -- from ski trips to camping trips, from lock-ins to theme parks, from "poor man's formals" to feeding the homeless, from lake parties to Christmas tree farms, from bioluminescent night paddling to Christian rock concerts. As you can tell we are a very diverse group. On any given Wednesday, typically between one and two dozen youth gather in our fully equipped youth room for good food, good times and to become better Christ followers. Our lessons are short and impactful with real life applications. Often times, youth are learning without even realizing it. Our topics are as diverse as our youth group itself, but often center around one of three central themes- developing a better devotional time, being better ambassadors for Christ, and better understanding our identity as beloved children of an unimaginably awesome God. At the end of the day, we want to know Jesus and show Jesus. If you are in the 6th-12th grades, we would love to have you come check out our group. We meet every Wednesday from 6-8 PM upstairs in the Youth Room. Dinner, fun and fellowship are provided.
For more information, contact our Youth Pastor.
- Sept. 7-8 we will be attending Rock the Universe once again.We will be leaving at 3 PM on Friday Sept.7 and noon on Sept. 8. Both nights we will be returning late- around 2 AM! If you want to only attend 1 night, I suggest finding a partner in youth that only has $25 and splitting the event between the two nights. Participants are required to catch at least one concert...and the lineup is AMAZING! Friday night features the sensational Toby Mac, Jesus Culture, and Lauren Daigle, among others. Saturday night features Casting Crowns, For King and Country, and Family Force Five, and many others. Cost is $103 plus tax. I have 10 scholarships available to lower you cost to $50- which makes your cost just $25 for each ngiht - to the first 10 active youth to do the following: Get approved for a scholarship (the forms is short and easy, IF you are shcolarship eligible) AND pay your $50 depost. You MUST be eligible for a scholarship to get approved. If you want to get the scholarship, I suggest bringing $50 with you to youth today! There is no 11th scholarship, so do NOT delay.
- Sept. 5 Youth Council Meeting at 5 PM
- Family Movie Night & Icecream Social. On Fri., Sept. 14 join the MOPS crew for sweets and cinema. The movie will be the hilarious animated feature Sherlock Gnomes, featuring the world's most gifted garden gnome detective. The fun starts at 6:30 in Fellowship Hall, and folks are encouraged to bring comfy chairs, pillows, and blankets. Cost is just $2 for kids and $3 for adults.
- Oct. 3 Youth Council Meeting at 5 PM
- Oct. 6 :Lock-In. We will be hosting a lock-in with friends from a couple of churches we are getting to know.
- Nov 9-11 Fusion Youth Retreat
- Dec. 19 Christmas Party