Job Title: Director of Student Ministries
Directly Reports to: Pastor/Head of Staff
117 S. Center Street
Eustis, FL 32726
Responsible for the development and implementation of a program to guide middle school and high school students in their faith journey through educational, missional, and recreational opportunities within our community of faith.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide leadership for and function as the primary staff person relating to the mid-week Revolution Student Ministry, and Sunday Christian Education.
- Plan and implement age appropriate activities for middle and high school youth that promote community and spiritual growth through fellowship, fun, and faith development.
- Develop a program and provide leadership for the Center Street Kids outreach ministry.
- Collaborate with all other church ministries and outreach programs, included, but not limited to, Vacation Bible School, Mission and Partnership trips.
- Prepare and administer annual budget for the Student Ministry.
- Draft short-term and long-term goals for Student Ministry in accordance with the church goals.
- Ensure compliance with First Presbyterian Church Eustis’ safety and security policies.
- Attend and participate in regular weekly
staff meetings, Christian Education Committee meetings, and provide monthly
written reports for the Session.
- College degree in a Christian related field
- 2 years of experience in Christian Education
- Spiritual maturity
to spiritual growth
- Technologically savvy
organizational and communication skills
- Ability to recruit and train volunteers
- Willingness to remain flexible with hours to
achieve program goals
Performance reviews will be conducted annually by the Head of Staff.
Approved by Personnel Committee: 11/2018
Approved by Session: 11/2018